Digital Abhiyan Are One of the Leading PPC Company in Kolkata
Table of Contents
- Why should every business include PPC advertising?
- Understanding PPC Keyword Research
- Manage Your PPC Campaign
Pay-per-click marketing is a way of using search engine advertising to generate clicks to your website, rather than “earning” those clicks organically. You know those sponsored ads you often see at the top of Google’s search results page, marked with a yellow label? That’s pay-per-click advertising. It is basically a method of buying visits to your websites rather than earning the visits organically.
A general idea about PPC advertising is that with this you get to reach targeted audience fast by selecting options of who can see your ads and when someone performs a click on your ad, then only you pay.
Why should every business include PPC advertising?
Image source: https://bit.ly/2klSUq0
- Cost effective: you have the control over the budget and even you can set the financial plan for the entire PPC advertising campaign. With it, specific daily and monthly budgets are set to make sure that you do not exceed your budget limit.
- Target your ads: You can make your marketing campaign as targeted as possible by placing your ads in spaces you want them to be displayed. With the help of retargeting options, you can reach out to people who showed an interest in your product/service. You can also select device preference as well!
- Faster results: PPC is preferred as it ensures incoming of faster results. By investing in PPC advertising, you can maximise your profits easily.
- Complements other digital marketing channels: Integrate PPC with other digital marketing channels to get faster and effective results for your campaign. For example, you can use dynamic search ad campaigns and let PPC tell you which keywords are a good match for your website.
Understanding PPC Keyword Research
Image source: https://bit.ly/2s1YKkY
Keyword research is one of the main aspects to make any PPC campaign successful. One needs to bid on the best keywords which can get most conversions and clicks. Understanding your target consumer is very important so that you can predict what words they will type while searching. Keyword research is both art and science. Knowing your target consumer is of utmost importance, on the other hand effectively using the variety of tools at your disposal is also the key.
Types of keywords:
- Brand Term: Keywords containing your brand name or trademark terms.
- Generic Term: Terms related to the products or the services you offer.
- Competitor Term: Brand names of your competitors who offer same or similar products or services.
- Related Term: Terms which the user might search for but is not directly related to your product or service offering.
Manage Your PPC Campaign
By just creating your PPC campaign won’t get you effective results. You need to manage it more frequently in order to make it more powerful and effective. Digital Abhiyan being one of the leading companies in Kolkata for PPC, we believe regular account activity is one of the best indicators of account achievements. You ought to be persistently investigating the execution of your account and making the below-given adjustments to streamline your PPC campaign:
- Update PPC Keywords: Keep adding keywords that are significant to your business in order to expand the compass of your PPC campaign.
- Negative Keywords: Yes, you need to add negative keywords or non-converting terms to enhance your campaign.
- Split Ad groups: For more focused advertising content and landing, you need to split your ad groups into smaller and relevant ad groups.
PPC is suitable for any kind of business whether small, medium or big. Having PPC as a component of your marketing strategies will ensure that you capture your potential customers at the right time. With PPC you can build your online marketing strategies to measure the much-optimized results. With the leading PPC Company in Kolkata by your side, your brand will have great digital visibility and traffic!
Digital Abhiyan has been successfully delivering digital marketing Agency to over 200 clients. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing digital marketing companies in kolkata,India